The Revolution Eats Its Own: Liberal Whistleblower Resigns For Not Being Woke Enough

We all know that something morally grotesque is swallowing liberal America. Almost no one wants to risk talking about it out loud.

Every day I get phone calls from anxious Americans complaining about an ideology that wants to pull all of us into the past.

I get calls from parents telling me about the damaging things being taught in schools: so-called antiracist programs that urge children to obsess on the color of their skin.

I get calls from people working in corporate America forced to go to trainings in which they learn that they carry collective, race-based guilt — or benefit from collective, race-based virtue.

I get calls from young people just launching their careers telling me that they feel they have no choice but to profess fealty to this ideology in order to keep their jobs.

Almost no one who calls me is willing to go public. And I understand why. To go public with what’s happening is to risk their jobs and their reputations.

But the hour is very late. It calls for courage. And courage has come in the form of a woman named Jodi Shaw.

Jodi Shaw was, until this afternoon, a staffer at Smith College in Northampton, Massachusetts. She made $45,000 a year — less than the yearly tuition at the school.

She is a divorced mother of two children. She is a lifelong liberal and an alumna of the college. And she has had a front-row seat to the illiberal, neo-racist ideology masquerading as progress.

In October 2020, after Shaw felt that she had exhausted all her internal options, she posted a video on YouTube, blowing the whistle on, what she says, is an atmosphere of racial discrimination at the school.

“I ask that Smith College stop reducing my personhood to a racial category. Stop telling me what I must think and feel about myself,” she said. “Stop presuming to know who I am or what my culture is based upon my skin color. Stop asking me to project stereotypes and assumptions onto others based on their skin color.” …..[     ]

What do you think?

26.8k Points

Comments

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
8 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Kadin Blackwell
3 months ago

She didn’t realize: if you take one bite, you have to eat the whole thing.

slide ruler
3 months ago

Liberals ideas are all fine and dandy intellectually, until it starts affecting them personally, in reality, as in this case with this college administrator’s loss of income, socially ostracized, and other punitive measures for not following and promoting the “whites are bad” party line.

Namiber
3 months ago

The modern Democrat liberals are the new incarnation of the Nazi party, and whites are the new Jews

Stormtrooper
3 months ago

Critical race theory is a poison designed to remove white people from professional positions of power. Those injecting this poison into society have no better argument than the color of a person’s skin. Merit, achievement and experience have been identified as ‘white privelege’ and therefore unacceptable in the new order.

The dumbing down and ultimate collapse of America is necessary in order to impose the ‘Great Reset’ which is an elite policy to  basically steal everything from those that have something to steal. As whites have more to steal they are primary targets.

M Wing
3 months ago

I’ll bet she voted for Biden anyway.

Butt Head
3 months ago

Democrats used to wear white hoods and hate blacks now they wear black hoods and hate whites.

Gentrified
3 months ago

She deserves everything she got. Liberalism is bad, real bad. But watching it destroy itself is good, real good.

Zoe H
3 months ago

Another lefty gets eaten by HER own. Like many, she discovered the truth too late.

Written by appear

Rutherford Institute Warns: Police Are Carrying Out Warrantless Home Invasions in Order To Seize Guns as Part of ‘Community Caretaking’ Duties

How American Universities Are Ripping Off Your Education